Latest firmware for Zenfox T3 2CH & 3CH Dash Cam, please download it through the link below.
Firmware version name: 20201007_v1.0
Fixed some bugs.
How to upgrade the firmware:
- Make sure to use a high-quality U1/U3 memory card, format the SD card as FAT32.
- Copy the .bin file on the root of the card (use the card reader)
Please do not change the file name, otherwise, the camera won't recognize it.
- Insert the SD card into your camera.
- Connect the camera with external charger and wait for the camera to restart. You will see the camera LEDs blinking.
- After updating the firmware, the .bin file will be deleted automatically. If not, please follow the instruction to update the firmware again.
Please check again the firmware version in the menu to ensure it is upgraded successfully.